Company Overview & Background Information
The Business Joint (TBJ) is Botswana Registered and it is wholly citizen owned company based at plot 17854/5 Gaborone west Mall. TBJ is a unique company in Botswana as it is one of truly citizen owned company that has the depth of providing unique ICT solutions to its customers efficiently and within agreed times.
TBJ is the brain child of Laston Maseko (Managing Director and Founder ) whose knowledge and experience in the ICT industry is vast.
Our Mission Statement
To provide robust ICT services and solutions that will give an economic benefit to our customers.
We will lead in providing innovative dimensions and approaches to providing excellent ICT solutions.
We are committed to providing our clients with the best service of world-class pedigree. Our ultimate goals are for our clients to discover the benefit and savings that they are making out of our services. We embrace the following as our commitment to our clients:
– Sound professional approach to Specialized Supplies and Services
– Reliable systems offering “just in time” service with smooth continuity and utmost integrity
– Passion for our profession
– Earning the trust of our clients by meeting stringent deadlines
– Continuous innovations to improve quality of our service and client trust
– Transparency in all our dealings with customers
The Business Joint (TBJ) delivers new and innovative and best business practices, which have evolved from bringing the creative ideas of some of the top service delivery expertise together.The company has established a culture of flexibility and adaptability to customers’ changing and unique needs and it is backed up by our critical mass and a business focus that is fixed on service in the chosen ICT service fields of:
– Hardware and software maintenance
– Support of desktops and associated peripherals.
– Mobile office environment extended to the server domain.
– Point of Sale (POS) software.
– Digital Copier,Printers Support and Maintenance Services.
– LAN installation and management (including maintenance and support).
– WAN installation and management (including maintenance and support).
– ERP solution provider.
– Communications distribution and maintenance.
– Facilities management (including asset management / tracking of hardware.